O should be singing this to myself.
TORETEEEEE! <3 Karaoke version ko HAHAHA
Soon to be full time grown ups.
1. Jason Mraz ‘LOVE is a four letter word’ Manila Concert (kahit gen ad lang huhu + samahan mo ako. <3)
2. Ukulele. Gusto ko color yellow. Or purple.
3. Lover’s Dictionary | Other People’s Love Letters | Before Ever After | The Lovely Bones | BASTA BOOKS.
4. Fedora Hat hihi or yellow umbrella
5. cooling pad / laptop sleeves / laptop skin
6. Red/Royal Blue/Black ballet flats
7. Faber Castel Connector Pens / Playons
8. Luck gold necklace from Accessorize SM. (Na inlove ako eh huhu)
9. Anything that has strawberries in it. <3
10. Our story. Seryoso. Sulat mo sa likod ng picture nating dalawa. It could be about how we met, or your favorite memory of me. :”>
You are like silver.
i know from the very beginning, you won’t last til the end.
but then, i settled.
i was attracted to your non-lasting shine.
because i had nothing.
i did not wait, i don’t want to wait.
i know gold is on its way, but i’m longing.
so i settled.
but now that your shine has faded
i realized i should not have bought you in the first place.
now i’m letting go.
i’m waiting for gold to arrive
“What if he likes me, he just can’t say it?”
And at that same moment, she knew the answer.
She never admitted it to herself, though, blinded by the happiness and attention she receives for the mean time.
“I can settle with this. For the mean time is enough”
She pushed the right answers off a cliff on the back of her mind.
“She is surprised and pleased with the intensity of this new whatever-it-s. She enjoys their whatever-were-doing, although this is-this-or-isn’t-this nature sometimes confuses her. She waits for a sign. Then she looks harder. He calls her his “brand new friend” and she can’t help but wonder, “is that it?” Then she is ashamed of her ungratefulness because what she needs more than anything else, is in fact, a “brand new friend”.
-Without Saying, How They Met and Other Stories by Davide Levithan
People only walk out of your life if you would let them. Sometimes people get tired of working things out and exerting effort to make those people stay.
Happy birthday to our ZC Adviser, who’s always willing to help us with our surprises and who brings us to awesome places, Tito John. We love you!! :)
Lunch at italianni’s, Marquee Mall, Pampanga + Celebration at LP. Pig out Sunday. Hooray!!!!!!!